Guess what?!? I just got nominated for my second award!! I really like the community support these awards represent. This week Running to Her Dreams nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogger Award. You should definitely check out her blog!! Her posts so accurately describe the beauty and the struggles of life as a runner. She writes with a very down to earth and inspiring voice. If you love running, healthy living, eating well, dreaming, and being inspired then you’ll love her blog.
Copy & Paste This Whole Post and Replace All Your Information — who awarded you, for example.
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookie
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Peanut butter and cinnamon on graham crackers
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? Around 3 pm when I need an energy boost
5. Sweet Nick Name? Lexie (short for Alexandra)
My 13 NOMINEES FOR THIS SWEET AWARD GOES TO…..
Thanks again Running to Her Dreams for the Nomination!!!